Space-saving wash bay pits will create a practical, robust wash down area for your workshop that requires only a minimum of 10m of external space at your premises.
Allowing easily-accessible routine maintenance and thorough vehicle preparation prior to MOT, with a large built-in settlement tank, flow forge floor and hose connections, your workshop team can wash a vehicle above and below simultaneously for efficient operations.
Wash bay pit features & specification
All wash bay pits are bespoke fabricated to meet the specific needs of your workshop, before installation, testing and commission by CCS for a fully-managed and quality-assured delivery of your galvanised wash bay pit.
- Up to 20 tonne per axle (normal ground conditions) – site specific up to 50 tonne
- From only 10m yard space required
- Bespoke CE-certified pit construction
- Galvanised steel pit
- Anti-slip, galvanised steps & handrail
- Optional jacking rail & LED lighting
- Integral sump
- Armoured flex cable with zoned glands
- Bonded steel to concrete using unique techniques
Install your fully-guaranteed wash bay pit with CCS
Order your galvanised wash bay pit with CCS and your ramp’s construction and installation will be guaranteed for 10 years.
Professionally installed and tested by our nationwide CCS team, get the most out of your new wash bay pit equipment with the reassurance that it meets your workshop’s strict health, safety and regulatory demands.
Contact CCS, call our Sales team on 01942 260 666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org